The Grenada Citizenship by Investment, launched in August 2013, is a visa that is obtainable either through a government donation, starting from $150,000, or by investing in government-approved real estate on the island from $220,000. The investor must keep the property for at least five years following the granting of Citizenship. This program provides qualified investors and their dependents with a second passport that allows visa-free travel. It enables these investors to have the opportunity to apply and become global lifetime citizens of Grenada. It is the best Investment Program as it allows citizens to apply for a non-immigrant visa and reside there.
THE GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT BENEFITS
There are lots of enjoyable perks that come with the Grenada investment program. Some of them include the following;
- Attractive tax advantages: There are many tax benefits to the CBI program. The most significant benefit is that there is no tax on worldwide income or other taxes.
- Travel Visa Free to Over 115+ Countries: Another outstanding benefit peculiar to the Grenada program is the travel visa-free, which covers up to 140 countries, including the EU, UK, China, etc.
- 0% Personal Tax Rate for Non-Residents: All applicants are welcome, and there are no personal tax rates for non-residents.
- No Residency or Visit Requirements: Applicants do not need to be a resident to achieve the status of a Grenada Citizen. There is no strict residency or visit requirements. Investments made are for life, guaranteed, and protected. Nevertheless, there are checks put in place.
- Dual Citizenship: This is one of the robust second citizenship opportunities. It is an opportunity that allows an investment to include any of your children below 30. the exciting part is that the investment is the same for the individual as an individual with a family. You can keep your first passport. Future generations can enjoy these benefits.
Requirements and eligibility for Grenada Citizenship by investment program
For the applicant to be eligible to apply, the applicant must:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have an outstanding character.
- Be in good health.
- Hold a clean criminal record.
- Pass a detailed background check.
- Provide proof of funds, which must be legal income.
Grenada by Citizenship is also available to family members, and the following family members may apply:
- The Children of the applicant are under the age of 18.
- Children aged 18-29, if supported by the principal applicant or spouse.
- Children aged 18 or over that are physically or mentally disabled.
- Parents or grandparents of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse, if fully supported by the applicant.
Regardless of whether they are biological or adopted siblings, unmarried siblings of the application or the spouse, are aged at least 18, and have no children.
Route to Grenada Citizenship
There are two main pathways to obtaining Citizenship in the country.
- First is a non-refundable donation to the Government – National Transformation Fund (NTF),
- Second is by investing in a government approved Real Estate Project.
To qualify for Citizenship, the applicant must be over 18 years of age, and he must meet the application requirements, and satisfy one of the two primary qualifying options:
The costing includes the following;
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GRENADA CITIZENSHIP
The application process and documents required for Grenadian Citizenship are uncomplicated. However, the applicant would be required to have the following documents:
- Client Facilitator Agreement.
- Documents containing personal data and information of applicant.
- Applicant must obtain a fingerprint before a licensed officer.
- Particulars for the Office of Home Affairs.
- A medical certificate.
- Employment, wealth, business, and related information about the applicant.
- Investment confirmation.
- Thomson Reuters consent form – for CBI applicants above the age of 16.
- Purchase and sale documents in 4 copies (in case of the real estate investment option / Escrow agreement and letter of engagement with a local agent (in case of the NTF option).
- Passport Application Form.
- Oath of Allegiance – required for each family member 18 years or older.
- Original documents proving the applicant’s residential address (e.g., utility bill).
- Professional reference letter.
- Lawyer or notary practicing certificate (a copy of the license of the lawyer of notary certifying the documents).
It is essential to address all letters to:
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Committee, Grenada Board of Tourism Building, Floor 2, Burns Point, St George’s, Grenada
We offer a unique service that attends to your investment needs.
We guide our clients through each step of the Citizenship through the investment process, and we have a 100% success rate. Contact us to learn more about the Grenada citizenship by investment program.